Software Tester (QA)
As a Software Tester (QA) your core job is to maintain the high quality of our products. This includes hunting bugs, investigating root causes and fixing some data flaws. You are joining an early stage QA team and have the opportunity to shape the Quality Assurance roles within SSP. This is your job if you are obsessed with finding bugs, issues and pain points within our products.
Our products are integrated into the largest online stores in the US and Europe and provide shopping experiences that revolutionize ecommerce. This is an opportunity for you to directly impact our 40 million users. The quality of our products will be directly dependent on your work and output and your success will mean making our massive user base love our product. You will also have the chance to be growing with the team and have opportunities to be promoted as the organization grows.
- First and foremost ensure that our products are awesome and high quality
- Write and execute test plans
- Use tools to automate cross-platform testing
- Work with Product Management and Operations to ensure the product meets the desired requirements
- Play nice yet demanding with the development team to ensure the products you test meet the standards desired by our customers
- 2+ years of experience in software testing
- Passion for technology and ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Interested in data patterns in the apparel business
- Highly self motivated, high desire to learn
- Comfortable to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Programming experience is a plus
- Startup experience is a plus
- Knowledge in apparel sizing is a plus
We believe in using the right tool for the right job instead of a particular set of technologies. Experience with our current stack is useful, but not required.
- Front End: AngularJS (+ tooling: grunt, bower)
- API: Node.js (express/koa, mongoose), MongoDB
- Admin/Back End: Ruby/Rails (activeadmin, sidekiq), PostgreSQL
- Big Data: Amazon S3/EMR/Redshift, Hadoop (Hive, Pig, Spark, Azkaban)
- DevOps: GitHub, TravisCI, Heroku, HipChat, Sentry, PagerDuty, New Relic
- QA: BrowserStack, JIRA, Selenium
Be part of a successful startup with phenomenal growth opportunities
Casual, fun, international team
Competitive compensation package, flexible vacation days
Cool downtown office with games, beer, wine and more
We love people who want to move to Europe or want to move to Budapest within Europe. Our open arms policy includes relocation benefits so we pay for your move.
Based in San Francisco with a development office in Budapest, Hungary, Secret Sauce Partners enables the world's largest ecommerce companies to provide the best shopping experiences online. Our products are branded and built into ecommerce web sites and are actively used by over 40 million users. We are well funded, fun, dynamic and growing fast. Join us!