Senior Product Manager Europe
This is an opportunity to live and work in Europe for a few years. Combine advancing your career with European lifestyle. We are a San Francisco based startup with some of our operations in Budapest, Hungary. Budapest was ranked as the #3 city in the world by Condé Nast (http://bit.ly/condenastbud) in October 2014. The city is one of the best places to live in Europe today.
The Senior Product Manager is an integral part of the leadership team and will report to the CEO and collaborate with the rest of the executive team.
Our products, powered by data science, are integrated into the largest online apparel and fashion stores such as Saks Fifth Avenue, Gap, Banana Republic, Lands' End, Bloomingdale's, Gilt, Chico's, Barneys New York and many others. We provide shopping experiences that revolutionize ecommerce.
This is your opportunity for you to directly impact our 40 million users and to ensure their happiness. The products you design and lead are the products they all use and love. This is your chance to leave your legacy!
You will love to be a Director of Product Management with us if you have:
- Excellent UX judgment: You have an in-depth understanding of what makes a user experience good or bad.
- Ability to understand consumers: You understand people, their intentions, what they want to accomplish using our products and can recognize nuances in what they communicate verbally and via their actions. You do this by performing usability tests in person and online as well as work with data scientists to analyze consumer behavior from web analytics data.
- Skills to provide creative solutions: You not only understand the consumer's challenges but can also come up with creative solutions and formalize these to become product features.
- Outstanding ability to prioritize: You understand the concept of low hanging fruits and continuously prioritize features based on the value they bring to consumers.
- Entrepreneurial itch: You are excited about working at a startup. Perhaps you have even thought about or started your own at some point.
- Technical inclination: You either have some programming experience or have effectively worked with software engineers about product details and technical options.
- Writing ability: You could write final text for UX specs and marketing copy. Your have a knack for communicating complex thoughts in simple-to-understand terms and your writing is concise and clear.
- Passion for success
- Desire to live abroad and taste European lifestyle
- Be part of a successful startup with phenomenal growth opportunities
- Casual, fun, international team
- Competitive compensation package, flexible vacation days
- Stock options
- Cool downtown office with games, beer, wine and more
- Drinks, lunches and dinners with the founders
We love people who want to move to Europe. Our open arms policy is backed up by relocation benefits so we pay for your move.
Based in San Francisco with a development office in Budapest, Hungary, Secret Sauce Partners enables the world's largest ecommerce companies to provide the best shopping experiences online. Our products are branded and built into ecommerce web sites and are actively used by over 40 million users. We are well funded, fun, dynamic and growing fast. Join us!